The Government of Poland provides the very best conditions for successful higher education students in a challenging and friendly atmosphere. With top- quality internationally recognized degrees.
The Government of Poland, through the Embassy of the Republic of Poland in Nairobi offering scholarship opportunities to interested Africans who wants to undergo a degree program at any Institution in Poland.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2017.
Eligible Countries: Kenya, Burundi, the Comoros, Madagascar, Mauritius, Rwanda, Seychelles, Somalia, Tanzania and Uganda
To be taken at (country): Poland
Type: Undergraduate, Masters and Doctorate
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Program: This scholarship covers the costs of studies which means that students are obliged to bear all the costs of travel (plane ticket, insurance and visa fee) and living in Poland (estimated at around 400 EUR monthly).
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must:
- be citizens of the above mentioned countries
- not be older than 24 years at the time of submitting their applications for the BA, BSc and Master or equivalent degree studies and not older than 32 years for PhD studies.
- have good academic records
- have a good knowledge of Polish.
How To Apply: The candidates are required to submit completed and signed questionnaire to Embassy of the Republic of Poland in Nairobi. The questionnaire can be downloaded here: Scholarship application form
Along with the questionnaire candidates should provide following attachments:
- 2 copies of secondary school certificate/diplomas
- 2 copies of transcript of records
- letters of recommendation from 2 teachers/professors
- a copy of candidate’s passport
- any other documents confirming candidate’s other qualifications e.g. language skills, I.T skills (if applicable)
Visit The Official Website For More Information