The Mid Sweden University, Sweden invites application for its Tuition Free Scholarship which is offered to International students who are looking to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
The Mid Sweden University Tuition Fee Scholarship is aimed at top academic students from countries outside the EU/EEA (and Switzerland).
Application Deadline: 5th February, 2018
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): Sweden
Selection Criteria: The scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence.
Number Of Awardees: Not specified
Duration Of Scholarship: 1 year
Value Of Scholarships:
A fee waiver of the tuition fee with 70 000 SEK:
- Master (one year) in Tourism Studies, 60 higher education credits
- Master programme (one year) in Business Administration, Marketing and Management, 60 higher education credits
A fee waiver of the tuition fee with 140 000 SEK:
- Master in Tourism, 120 higher education credits
A fee waiver of the tuition fee with 250 000 SEK:
- International Master’s Programme in Computer Engineering, 120 higher education credits
- International Master’s Programme in Ecotechnology and Sustainable Development, 120 higher education credits
- Master’s Programme in Embedded Sensor Systems
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be citizen of a country outside the EU/EEA/Switzerland.
- have applied or applying to Mid Sweden University, Sweden
- have completed their bachelors degree program
- have good academic records
How To Apply:
- The application for studies must be made no later than January 15, 2018, at www.universityadmissions.se
- The applicants do not have to send in the supporting documents again.The application form can be found here
Visit The Scholarship Website For More Information
Award Provider: Mid Sweden University