The University Of Southern Queensland (USQ) invites applications for the Vice Chancellor’s scholarship program which will be provided to Interested applicants who are willing to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
These scholarships are offered to reward high achieving students with strong academic ability and to provide maximum opportunity for students to start tertiary study at one of USQ’s campuses.
Applications Deadline: August 31, 2018
Eligible Countries: Australian Citizen or has permanent resident status.
Value Of Scholarships: Each scholarship will have a maximum value of $12 000.
The scholarship is paid as a stipend per unit/per semester (24 units over a maximum of 4 years).
Eligibility: Interested applicants must:
- Be an Australian Citizen or have permanent resident status
- Have completed Year 12 in 2018
- Have a high level of academic achievement
- Be commencing their studies at USQ for a bachelor degree in Semester 1 2019
- Be enrolled in a minimum of 3 study units in each of Semester 1 and Semester 2 of each year of study
- Be studying on-campus, external or online.
How To Apply: Interested applicants are required to complete the 2019 Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship Application Form
Applicants must send their completed application and all supporting documents by post:
Private and Confidential Scholarship Officer
Student Success and Wellbeing
University of Southern Queensland
Toowoomba QLD 4350
*Applications will not be accepted by email or fax.*
Visit The Official Website For More Information