The Vice Chancellor’s Student Development Fund is awarded to International students who are seeking financial assitance in their pursuit of academic excellence at Murdoch University – Australia.
The Vice Chancellor’s Student Development Program was established so students could experience professional development activities relevant to their course. This can include attendance at interstate and international conferences and work placements outside of Perth.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2020
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Honors, Undergraduate, Postgraduate or Research degree
Value of Award: Up to $500
Number of Awards: Multiple
Eligible Field of Studies: Honors, Undergraduate, Postgraduate or Research degree in Business and Law, Creative Arts and Communication, Engineering, Health, Science, Social and Cultural Studies, Teaching, and Technology
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must;
- Be enrolled and studying at Murdoch University in a bachelor, postgraduate, or research course
- Be of good current academic standing
- Be considered to be an appropriate ambassador for the University
- Be enrolled full-time (the Selection Committee will give due regard to personal circumstances and the relationship between the development activity and the student’s university-based responsibilities)
- Be seeking financial support for an activity related to your current course, which adds value to your learning experience.
- Demonstrate the English language proficiency by IELTS with 6.5 and TOEFL with a minimum of 90 test scores.
How To Apply: If you want to join this program, then you are required to be enrolled in the honors or undergraduate, postgraduate, or research degree coursework at Murdoch University. After taking affirmation, seekers will complete the application form.
Visit The Official Website For More Information