The Ministry of Higher Education (MoHE), Zambia is awarding scholarship opportunities to Interested applicants who are willing to pursue a degree program in Zambia.
This scholarship program is aimed at promoting increased participation of women in Science and Technology studies for the purposes of lecturing in the universities or conduct research in the scientific institutions.
Application Deadline: 31st July 2018
Eligible Countries: Zambia
Type: Masters & PhD
Eligible Field Of Study: Geology, Engineering, Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, Pharmacognosy, Forensics, Renewable Energy, Food Science, Agriculture, Nutrition, Pathology, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Mining, Nuclear Science and Technology, Space Science and Technology and Education with Science subjects
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarships, applicants:
- Must be Zambian and in possession of a Green National Registration Card (NRC);
- Must possess letters of acceptance from a recognized accredited local Public Universities;
- MSc applicants must have a Bachelor of Science or its equivalent in a science related field which is an acceptable prerequisite to the field being applied for;
- PhD applicants must have a Master of Science Degree or its equivalent in a science related field which is an acceptable prerequisite to the field being applied for; and
- Maximum age of 35 years for male and 45 years for female at MSc and 40 years for male and 50 years for female at PhD.
How To Apply: The Applicants should submit the following:
- An application letter responding to the advertisement;
- Authenticated copies of Degree Certificates, official transcripts of results, photocopy of NRC;
- A photocopy of the acceptance Letter from a recognized accredited local Public University;
- Letters of recommendation from employers. However, those in informal employment must submit supporting documents showing their entrepreneurship in science and technology related field;
- Curriculum Vitae with names and addresses of three (3) traceable referees; and
- Any other documents in support of the application.
Applications must be clearly marked “S&T Postgraduate Scholarship” and must be submitted to the following address;
The Permanent Secretary
Ministry of Higher Education
P.O. Box 50464,
Los Angeles Boulevard,
Visit The Official Website For More Information