The Statoil Tanzania AS, in collaboration with the Department of Finance, at the University of Dar es Salaam Business School invites applications from applicants who has interest in furthering their education at the Institution.
Application Deadline: 5th July 2017
Eligible Countries: Tanzania
To Be Taken At (Country): Tanzania
Eligible Field Of Study: Master of Finance and Accounting in Oil and Gas.
Number Of Awards: Not specified
Value Of Program: This Scholarship program will cover tuition and board fees
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be Tanzanians.
- have Graduated Bachelor Degree in 2016 or 2017
- not be 30 years old in October 2017.
- have applied for the Master of Finance and Accounting in Oil and Gas Programme.
- have a grand GPA of at least 3.8 (Honor)
How To Apply: The following are required during application:
1. Application letter.
2. Provisional results or Transcripts.
4. Birth Certificate/identification of nationality.
5. Two reference letters, one from the relative and the other from the lecturer/employer
commenting on the integrity of the applicant.
6. Applied for Master of Finance and Accounting in Oil and Gas
Application should be submitted to the University of Dar es Salaam Business School, Building room Number A 303/ or by email to [email protected] and [email protected] before the deadline.
Visit The Official Website For More Information