Senior leaders in public, private, and civil society organizations are invited to apply for a one-year executive program (postgraduate diploma in leadership) at the UONGOZI Institute.
Delivered by the UONGOZI Institute and Aalto University Executive Education of Finland (Aalto EE), Postgraduate Diploma in Leadership (PGD) aims to motivate participants to become better designers and innovators of effective structures and systems for better results.
Application Deadline: 28th February, 2023 at 5:00pm.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Short course
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: UONGOZI Institute offers a limited number of merit-based scholarships, including 50% and full tuition awards, to allow as many leaders as possible to receive this prestigious diploma.
Duration of Programme: 1 year
How to Apply: Apply Here
Eligibility: Completion of the Programme requires attending all modules and completing several written pre- and post-assignments and four graded exams. On successful completion, candidates will earn 18 European credits; all of which are eligible to be transferred towards the Aalto Executive MBA or Aalto MBA Program.
Attach the following documents:
- Curriculum vitae (Max 2 pages)
- One page covering letter
- An essay (between 450 – 500 words) explaining the candidate’s leadership successes, challenges and motivation for applying for the programme
- Reference letter indicating sponsorship commitment signed by the candidate and his/her sponsor
- Certified copies of original academic certificates (May be verified with issuing institution if need be) and
- Commitment letter from the employer to confirm the applicant’s full participation in the programme