Are you a Tanzanian? Are you willing to pursue an undergraduate degree program in University of Dar-es-Salaam, Tanzania?
We are pleased to announce that the Mo Dewji Foundation & University of Dar-es-Salaam, Tanzania is offering scholarship opportunities to interested applicants who are willing to pursue an undergraduate degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship program is intended to create a community of passionate students and provide them with the capacity to achieve their greatest potential.
Application Deadline: 20th October, 2017
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: Tanzania
To be taken at (country): University of Dar-es-Salaam, Tanzania
Eligible Field of Study: Education
Number Of Awardees: Not specified
Value Of Scholarship:
- Scholarship will be applied to the following expenses only:
- Tuition Fees = TZS 1,000,000 – TZS 1,500,000 depending on the academic program of the scholarship recipient.
- Direct University Fees = ID fees, registration fee, examination fees, medical capitation fees, student union fees, books and stationary allowance. A maximum amount of TZS 80,000 per scholarship recipient.
- Housing and meals allowance = TZS 1,500,000 per annum per scholarship recipient.
- Scholarship award is a non-cash award to recipient’s UDSM account as outlined on the scholarship application. No check or other cash monies will be disbursed at any time. No exceptions.
Duration Of Scholarship: 4 years
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be a citizen of the United Republic of Tanzania
- have attended a secondary school in Tanzania to be eligible for this scholarship
- declare their intent with a major / degree program of his/her choice.
- not have studied for, or hold a degree or degree-equivalent qualification from a tertiary institution within Tanzania or outside the country.
- be fluent in both English and Kiswahili at the time of their application.
- be entering their first year of undergraduate education.
How To Apply: The following are required during application:
- MoScholars Program application form
- Official un-conditional acceptance letter to UDSM
- Official secondary/high-school transcript
- Teacher recommendation letter
- Letter and supporting evidence demonstrating financial need
- Letter and supporting evidence demonstrating leadership potential
Applicants are required to Send form and all other application materials (listed on the application) to email@example.com
Visit The Scholarship Website For More Information
Award Provider: Mo Dewji Foundation