The Nelson Mandela African Institution of Science and Technology (NM-AIST) in Arusha,
Tanzania, has received support from the African Development Bank (AfDB) to award scholarship opportunities to Interested applicants who are seeking to pursue a degree program at the institution.
This scholarship program is aimed at providing Africa with the skills needed to add value to its natural resources and to enhance its competitiveness and growth.
Applications Deadline: December 18, 2018
Eligible Countries: The scholarships are open to both local and regional students.
Eligible Field Of Study: Science, Engineering, Technology, and Innovation (SETI).
Value Of Scholarships: These scholarships are partial (tuition fees and research support) as per NM-AIST fee structure.
- Applicants must be local and regional students and will run for two years
- Applicants must provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Applicants must have completed their Bachelors degree program
How To Apply: All applications and supporting documents must be sent to NM-AIST using the following email: email@example.com Copy to firstname.lastname@example.org . In the subject matter indicate < MSc >, < Your names >.
The following are required during application;
1) Certified copies of academic transcripts and certificates in relevant fields.
2) NM-AIST admission letter.
3) A recommendation letter from the current employer and/or previous supervisor/educator.
4) A maximum of a 2-page of Curriculum Vitae (CV).
5) A maximum of a 2-page research concept note.
6) One page motivation letter.
7) Publications as an added advantage.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information