The Embassy of the Russian Federation in the Republic of Uganda has taken the initiative to help students pursue their studies in Russia by offering them the Russian State Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
Application Deadline: 1st November 2021
Eligible Countries: Uganda and South Sudan
Type: Undergraduate, Graduate, and PhD
Value of Award: Tuition fee
Number of Awards: Not Specified
- Applicants must be admitted within the international quota of the respective university.
- Applicants must hold a previous degree certificate.
- Applicants must have knowledge of the Russian language.
How to Apply: First, the students must prepare for their admission application as required by the host university. Then, to apply for the opportunity, the students must register here.
The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Application form signed by the candidate
- Valid passport
- Education certificate
- Research paper
- Russian translation of academic papers
- Medical certificate
- Russian translation of medical certificate
- HIV, TB, Hepatitis negative certificate
- Russian translation of HIV, TB, Hepatitis negative certificate